Monday, September 4, 2017

Doing a Q and A for RETRO CRUNCH 20th Episode! Your Questions Answered!



So…. This episode is a little Special one to me.. RETRO CRUNCH has finally made it to the 20th episode on the channel!!
When I first started Retro Crunch, I knew there wasn’t really any channels that talked about news that related to Nostalgia and Retro stuff.
Ya, theres like Retro Gaming channels, and ones that talk about Nostalgia movies. But not one that told us news about old child stars, cool Movie reboots, and Retro fashion - all in one place.
So, that’s what I did - I made a channel dedicated to those things that I really love.
And that’s what got me interested in doing the channel. I love the 70s 80s and 90s and love following the trends, movies, and stuff from the old school.
And that’s where we are today.
And since you know a lot more about the channel, I wanted to try a Q and A to let you guys know more about me and some of my interests for a change!
Over the months of the channel, I've received a few messages asking about me or the channel. Granted, I didn’t get A LOT of mail, but enough for me to put together a Q and A.
So, I thought this would be a great chance to answer some of those questions!
So lets get started!
#1. First question coming from PaulaBean88 is: Why don’t you do topics about the 50s or 60s?
#2. Next question - this person didn’t want their name mentioned.
You talk about Ready Player One a lot. Have you read Enders Game? DARK TOWER
#3. DmonCeed - Can I be on your show?
#4. AlexwithaX wote - Whats your favorite Old Movie?
He also asked - Whats your favorite Christmas? I got DEVISTATOR and JETFIRE transformers for xmas. 1985.
#6. EMAIL ADDRESS, didn’t sign. Do you talk about old anime on your show?
#7. Sadie in New York wrote - I enjoyed the MLP episode, you should do more episodes about that. There is a very diverse and large canon about the ponies, I think your audience would enjoy it.
#8. 80sraider84 wrote me this - Whats your favorite cartoons growing up.
#9. And that’s the questions I have so far - But I'll throw in a few of my own!
My favorite color is BLUE.
I grew up in a mixed family. My Mom is white and my stepdad who ive grew up with since age 3 is Black. You wanna Talk about a very interesting childhood.
My favorite Food is Mexican Food.
Some of my favorite hobbies are collecting Comic Books, vintage toys and memorabilia, and I love to watch old 70s and 80s TV Shows like CHEERS and MASH.
I love animals! I post about them all the time on facebook. My friends probably get tired of it.
Alright. So, that’s it for the Q and A. I hope I answered some of the questions you might have been wondering about, and if not, shoot me a message on here or twitter or email me at retrocrunch84@gmail.com and maybe I can answer your question if and when I do another Q and A.
So that’s where were ending todays show. If you liked this video, please don’t forget to subscribe to the channel so you don’t miss out on the current Nostalgia News every week.
So that’s where were ending todays show. If you liked this video, please don’t forget to subscribe to the channel so you don’t miss out on the current Nostalgia News every week.
I Hope you enjoyed the show and I'll see you in the next video!
Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment