Thursday, September 21, 2017

Halloween Sequel Coming in 2018



And first thing today is that Toys R US which is one of the largest toy companies in the world, has filed for bankruptcy protection.
Toys R Us, also known as TRU was started way back in 1948 and has grown to have more than 1600 stores worldwide.
TRU was one of my favorite stores as a kid and like you probably can remember, it was a great place to see all the cool new toys coming out and who could ever forgot that great jingle from the early 1980s.
Man I still enjoy hearing that song..
So, although TRU is going through a restructuring of their debt so they can continue to stay afloat, they did say that they will not be closing their stores, so I guess this is some good news.
I for one would hate to see a iconic toy store like TRU have to close up shop.
Not only are they a staple of my childhood, they have made a huge impact on the toy market and continue to be a favorite among adults and kids alike.
What do you think about the Toys R US bankrultcy?
Do you think they should just throw in the towel and let other toy sellers like Amazon and Walmart go ahead and corner off the market, or are you glad they are trying to stay in business? I'd love to hear what you think!
And now, lets move onto some RETRO Movie and TV news!
Jamie Lee Curtis is going to be coming back for 1 more Halloween Movie. This was just announced Friday.
The Halloween Franchise consists of 10 movies in the series, and I think the first 3 were the best of the group, although some of the later ones were also pretty entertaining.
Jamie Lee Curtis's character Laurie died in Halloween: Resurrection back in 2002, so its going to be pretty interesting to see how they bring her back for this new movie.
Theres been some news that the new movie will be taking place in an alternate timeline and she will be alive and well in this movie which may take place after the 2nd movie.
All the movies after the first 2 were essentially alternate timelines as well, so this may be the REAL ending we all were hoping for with Laurie and Michael.
Only Time will tell.
And next.
For those Fuller house fans, the Fuller Houses Season 3 Premiere is on September 22nd and is celebrating the show Full Houses 30th anniversary.
All the original cast is coming back for the premiere, minus the Olson Twits of course.
I loved the old show, but I'll admit I havent been as excited about the new series, although its got pretty descent reviews.
Then, Just to throw out a few really cool RETRO music players. Heres some pics of some of the cool players for those that love to listen to music on their old VINYL.
I remember playing some old Michael Jackson records and I even have a few records that I still play on a 1900 century phonograph I own.
And that’s all the Retro News we have for this week!

So, If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to the channel so you don’t miss any of the cool Nostalgia news each week!
I Hope you enjoyed the show and I'll see you in the next video!
Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment